Through Gateway to Hope and the Women's Ministry, sisters
across our congregation are working diligently to meet the needs of our
community’s most vulnerable women. God has blessed the vision for Living
Water - and we’d like our entire congregation to get involved!
The Living Water women’s conference will be held at Gateway City on Saturday, August 25th.
Click here for specific event details.
What is the Living Water Women’s Conference?
This conference isn't simply a one-day event, but an
introduction to a new community that will offer support, inspiration, faith and
friendship as they journey towards healing and self-sufficiency. Our goal is to
help women become God-reliant by introducing them to Christ’s endless fountain
of living water.
The conference seeks to serve sex-trafficking victims, homeless mothers, unwed mothers, sexually and physically abused women, and their children. However, we are also eager to serve women who are thirsting for more in their lives, whether it be spiritual, financial, or professional. Living Water is aimed at providing refreshment, hope, and spiritual inspiration.
How can you help?
- PRAY. Nothing is more important than prayer! Please pray for wisdom,
energy, and creativity for those who are involved in the planning and
preparation. Also pray for our conference attendees, that our Father would send
us women and children who thirst to know His love.
- INVITE. If you know of women who would benefit from Living Water,
please do invite them.
- Share the link to our event webpage (livingwater.gatewaycitychurch.info)
- Share our Facebook post
- Print and share our event flyer
- VOLUNTEER. Female volunteers are needed for shifts during the actual event. You can sign up for shifts here.
- DONATE. We are collecting donations for:
- Gift basket items - Click here to pick a shopping list.
- Gently used spiritual books and new journals - Can drop off in the bins at church.
- Monetary donations - Individuals can become Partners in Hope by making a monetary donation of any size. Click here to access the sponsor form. Enter your contact info at the top, and then scroll down to the "Individual Sponsors" section.